BANKING & FINANCE
This is one of the key area of our practice. We provide a complete package of legal solution to the Banking and Financial sector. Our expertise covers the following areas along with various regulatory issues pertaining to this sector:
- Providing legal opinion on Governance, Board, Financial Crime (including AML/CFT & Banking Offence) and other related matters applicable to banking business.
- Drafting /responding legal cases , maintaining Tarikh, representing the Bank to the judicial /quasi-judicial bodies (Courts / Debt Recovery Tribunal/ Revenue Tribunals etc.)
- Providing legal and compliance related training (i.e. Bank and Financial Institutions Act, Companies Law, Securities Act/Rules, Operational, Credit, AML/CFT and Banking Offence aspect) to the staff members.
- Review/vet /prepare security documents, agreements and other necessary legal documents.
- Providing legal and compliance risk minimizing measures in the policy level documents of the Bank.
- Providing outsourced services for any other Legal and Company Secretary related and any other one off/temporary assignments as per the need of the Bank.
What we do?
We manage our Firm as an integrated whole and provide our legal service on Banking & Finance; General Corporate Commercial; Capital Markets & Securities; Dispute Resolution; Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity; Infrastructure Projects; Regulatory & Policy; Taxation; Corporate Compliance and other Litigations. At Samriddhilaw, We foster honesty, trust and openness.
Our mission is to stand for being there for our clients & seek to bring our decades of experience to help our clients managing through a complex legal system by delivering prompt and appropriate solutions. We give our clients sincere and realistic advice that would work in their best interest.We remain on the forefront of the issues that affect our clients by constantly innovating new approaches and relying on our long-standing experience in the legal space.
We provide the highest quality legal services to our clients and be an instrumental part of each client's success. We seek long-term, partnering relationships with clients, to the end of providing the best total solution to the client's legal needs.